The iPhone camera has been both maligned and praised for it's effect on digital photography. But the popularity of the iPhone has made it ubiquitus, and it is having a definite effect on the way people take pictures today. This is a gallery of photos that I have taken that showcase some of the features and limitations of the iPhone as a photographic tool. All of these pictures were taken with an iPhone camera and edited exclusively with apps available on the iPhone.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Colors and Innocence



This is another edit I did of the same picture I took of my stepdaughter. I liked the composition of the shot enough to try something else with it. I used a different crop in PS Express, upped the saturation and did a focal blur in TiltShift Generator, the put the image back in PS Express to give it the soft edges. A very different look than the last edit I did of this picture, but I really like the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment