The iPhone camera has been both maligned and praised for it's effect on digital photography. But the popularity of the iPhone has made it ubiquitus, and it is having a definite effect on the way people take pictures today. This is a gallery of photos that I have taken that showcase some of the features and limitations of the iPhone as a photographic tool. All of these pictures were taken with an iPhone camera and edited exclusively with apps available on the iPhone.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Apps apps and more apps!


With the purchase of a new app; picfx, I now have 60 photo editing apps, not including my video editing apps, DSLR tools and miscellaneous photo apps. Many of the newer apps have some pretty powerful features so hopefully I will be able to produce some interesting pictures. I currently have over a thousand pictures in my iPhone camera roll, I plan on spending some quality time playing with all of my apps to see what I can create with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment