The iPhone camera has been both maligned and praised for it's effect on digital photography. But the popularity of the iPhone has made it ubiquitus, and it is having a definite effect on the way people take pictures today. This is a gallery of photos that I have taken that showcase some of the features and limitations of the iPhone as a photographic tool. All of these pictures were taken with an iPhone camera and edited exclusively with apps available on the iPhone.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fat Fingers

With ever increasing complexity in the apps I've been using I have found that my fingers are way too big to use some of the tiny controls that some of the apps have. I went and bought a Griffin iPhone stylus, I will never go back to using my finger again. This stylus is great, and can be used with a very light touch, I was very surprised by this. It's been especially useful for Touch Retouch, it is sooo much easier to edit using the stylus. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment