The iPhone camera has been both maligned and praised for it's effect on digital photography. But the popularity of the iPhone has made it ubiquitus, and it is having a definite effect on the way people take pictures today. This is a gallery of photos that I have taken that showcase some of the features and limitations of the iPhone as a photographic tool. All of these pictures were taken with an iPhone camera and edited exclusively with apps available on the iPhone.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Old Warbird


I did some editing to a picture I posted earlier, the original you can see here. I wanted to make the picture look like it was taken on a WWII military base but the original had all these people walking around and other things in it that were obviously out of context. To remove all of that I did some extensive editing using TouchRetouch, using auto mode for some of the gross fixes and the clone brush for detail work. After the clean up was done I used OldPhoto Pro for that aged look.

No comments:

Post a Comment